6/22/2014 22:51 PST
Effective Ways to Organize Coupons
Couponing is one of the easiest ways to save money when it comes to your purchases. There are a lot of newspapers and online websites that offer many different coupons that you may use when shopping. Once you have acquired a number of coupons, it may be wise to organize them neatly so that you can easily view and access all of them. Organizing your coupons will not only save you time, but effort as well.
To help you, we will discuss different ways to organize your coupons in such a way that you can easily find the coupons that you need in no time.
- One easy way to compile all your coupons is by using a binder. Aside from being cheap, it also allows you to neatly group your coupons depending on how you want it to be grouped. You can use old binders for this one. As much as possible, do not buy a new one. Be resourceful. Just go over your old school supplies and you will surely find what you need.
- Aside from binders, you can also use accordion files. Since this is already segmented, it will be easier for you to put the coupons in place. You can clip together all your coupons per group or depending on when you will use them.
- If you have money to spare, you can buy a couponizer. This product is ready for all your coupon-organizing needs. Most of the time, it includes a shopping list, a tracker and even scissors.
- If you want, you can also use small boxes to group your coupons. For it to be more organized, you can clip the coupons together. Just like what we have mentioned earlier, you just need to be resourceful.
- When grouping your coupons, you can sort them by category. For example, arrange your coupons in such a way that all coupons for beauty products are together while those for food are clipped together also.
- Aside from sorting them by category, you can also sort by store. By doing so, it will be easier for you to bring all the coupons that you need if you are going to a specific store on a specific day.
- Another way to organize your coupons is by arranging them alphabetically. This is probably one of the most effective ways of organizing all your coupons.
- Hybrid method is another good way that you may want to consider using. For this method, all your coupons are divided into two groups namely the cut coupons and whole inserts.
- If you have an old baseball cardholder, you can use it to place all the coupons that you have cut. After that, you can label them by categories.
- Another method is the Mega Coupon bag. Basically, it is like a binder that is housed inside a bag. This is ideal for those who do not want to waste their time collecting the coupons they will use for shopping. With this bag, you can bring all your coupons with you and use them easily if you want to. No hassles, right?
- Since coupons have expiration dates, you can also arrange your coupons by the dates. Also, do not forget to discard all expired coupons. This will help you save time when arranging the coupons that you can still use.
These are just some of the most effective ways to organize your coupons. By following the tips that we have listed, you will surely save more money, time and energy. Remember to use your coupons well.